BAFA © 2010. All material here is copyrighted. See conditions above.
coordinator, internet, Aotearoa / New Zealand.
Steve was a member of the BAFA board from 1996 - 2002.|
Alison and Steve Marshall produced
Forum : whiti korero o nga Bahá´í,
a culture and arts journal from 1992 until 1995.
Contact Steve about buying back issues.
Here is the contents list of volume 4: number 1 (1995)
A number of arts related articles have been reprinted from Forum
- Editorial (Note on teaching) -Michael Fitzgerald
- Letter to the editor (the middle ground - Ron Price)
- Influence and Example -Martyn Burke
- I forgot my briefcase -Sonja van Kerkhoff
- My role as a change agent: reflections on community development -Glen Cotten
- The Samoan Islands-a personal experience -Shomays Dadfar
- Poems by June Perkins
- Language traps-our unconscious gender slips -Margo Westrheim
- Music and teaching -Vargha Mazlum
- Hightlights of a conference -Kathleen Hite Babb
- Farewell: an excerpt from "The Persian" -Kathleen Hite Babb
- Preparation -Jennifer Sharpe
- Come 'home' lost soldier -James Rhodes
- An African blanket -Martyn Burke
- Getting the best from our mind -Kieran Simpson
- Poems by Margot McKague
in Arts Dialogue.
- Member of the BAFA board: 1996 - 2002
- Announcement: Forum, BAFA newsletter, June 1995
- Announcement: Forum, issue 3:1, BAFA newsletter, June 1994
- Announcement: Forum, issue 2, BAFA newsletter, June 1993
- Announcement: Forum, issue 2, BAFA newsletter, March 1993
- Announcement: Forum, issue 1, BAFA newsletter, September 1992
- Announcement: Forum, issue 1, BAFA newsletter, June 1992
Arts Dialogue, Dintel 20, NL 7333 MC, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands